Outdoor Projector Rentals for Drive-In Movie Events
Choose the best screen for your drive-in movie:
- Epic – 30’x17′ — Up to 50 Cars
- Xtreme – 40’x20′ — Up to 150+ Cars
- Xtreme Pro – 52’x26′ — Up to 300+ Cars
- Xtreme Pro DUO – Double-sided 52′ x 26′ — Up to 600+ Cars!!
We have even more resources to help you maximize your Drive-In Movie Event!
- Sample parking arrangements
- FM Radio Transmission for sound straight thru your vehicle
- The Ultimate Mobile Listening App for sound straight thru your phone!
- Fundraising opportunities for those prime parking spots, sponsors, and more!
Don’t worry about the details, our technical staff will even be onsite to set up, monitor and takedown your drive-in movie screen. Leave the heavy lifting to us and enjoy the show!
We can also provide additional support equipment like extra speakers, power supplies, generators and even popcorn. All you have to do is get in touch with our helpful staff, to get started on planning your drive-in movie night.
What Comes with a Drive-In Movie Screen Rental with Ultimate Outdoor Entertainment?
Our video screen rentals are designed to work seamlessly for drive-in movie events. We take everything into account, from super bright HD projectors, to comprehensive audio options including FM transmitters, LED headphones, speakers and video format flexibility. We even have weather contingency plans.
Check out our list of included drive-in rental perks:
- High Definition (HD) quality projection system
- Professional FM Transmitters for in-car audio
- Optional LED headphone systems
- Professional Sound System for speaker audio
- AV Electronics: Digital Media & Blu-Ray players
- Professional trained technical crew, ready to deliver, setup, and tear down your event
- Standard 2 and half hour rental time allotted – Double Features Available!
- Weather Assurance Plan: Free weather rescheduling plan included! Hold a specific backup rain date for a nominal fee
For information on pricing or technical specs, please check out our screen size calculator and technical section on our Screen Rentals page.
Custom Drive-In Movie Nights
If you have any quick questions, trying checking out our helpful FAQ section. We have information on insurance, licensing and weather guarantees.
To find out if we serve your city or to book an appointment, please visit our contact page to get in touch with our friendly team and begin planning your big drive-in movie event!